Overview of waterproof construction parts for home decoration
Author: admin source: Lide's update time: 2016-12-27 hits: 1282
"Our home is leaking again." it must be that the decoration is not done well. What decoration company is your house decorating for you? This is the customer query caused by inadequate water treatment in the process of home decoration. In order to keep our home environment free from any water leakage, it is suggested that the owners and decoration companies can conduct waterproof treatment according to the following requirements. The correct construction technology and standard waterproof treatment are the guarantee for creating a home environment without any humidity.
1. Bathroom, kitchen waterproof
1, grass-roots treatment requirements:
1. It is required that after leveling and pressing, it should not be too bright, and the proportion of mortar should not be too low, so as not to start sand.
Second, the leveling layer should completely cover all the bottom line pipes.
3. Ensure that after the waterproof treatment is finished, avoid the waterproof treatment of the pipe ends.
(4) when the ground pipe position changes, for example, when the hole is changed or the tube is placed in place, the original pipe orifice and the pipe mouth and the interface after the modification need to be specially grated and sealed with pipe orifice for plugging.
5. If the pipe position changes or other reasons need to be high, it is necessary to make a waterproofing before padding, and then make a waterproofing after high padding, so as to avoid leakage in the process of padding.
First, the walls should be painted by rough walls, and the grooves should be leveled with mortar.
(2) whitewash wall should be removed or ground to be plaster.
3. Porous brick masonry materials such as aerated concrete and hollow bricks should not be used for toilet wall tiles.
4. Yin yang angle should be made into arc angle.
2. The water level of the wall is:
On the inside: 180CM
Next door neighbor: 180CM
Clothes counter: 220CM
Outside the room: 80 - 120CM
Kitchen: kitchen stoves: 120CM
Him: 60 - 80CM
Two, balcony waterproof
The balcony of the home usually changes the floor drain of the washing table and washing machine, but often the building structure only has a floor drain drainage on the balcony. Therefore, during the process of hydroelectric installation, in order to avoid the drainage of multiple floor drain and produce a large amount of drainage at low water level, the floor drain is directly drained on the main drainage pipe wall, and then only cement slurry is used to seal the interface. This is the main reason for a large number of balcony water leakage.
Suggestion: the balcony must be waterproof, and the interface should be specially sealed.
Three, rockery pool, flower bed, reservoir waterproof
This type of waterproofing is located in a long-term storage area and is indoors. Therefore, the waterproofing should be treated according to the requirements of (grade I) waterproofing, especially to prevent the slow seepage of key details. Therefore, the grass-roots treatment should be in place. The main reason is that the water storage pressure makes the grass roots prone to loosening or structural deformation, resulting in leakage.
Therefore, it is recommended that:
1. When pouring and lining the structure, the hydraulic pressure should be taken into consideration. The cement ratio should be higher and the brick material should be selected with higher hardness and water absorption.
2, structure irrigation or base plastering usually can add some "waterproof additives" in cement slurry to play the role of self waterproof structure. This is the basic requirement for building (grade I) waterproofing.
3, the inside and outside of the pool wall should be made of 45o arc at the junction of the floor and the floor.
4, the waterproof layer should be painted inside and outside the coating, and the pool wall should be extended to the floor outside the pool, the width of the pan water is 30CM.