Waterproof materials 1
Author: admin source: Lide's update time: 2016-12-27 hits: 1065
Generally speaking, waterproof materials are materials that prevent rainwater, underground water, industrial and civilian water supply and drainage, corrosive liquids and moisture and vapour in the air.
With the development of society, the renewal of the times, the needs of people's lives, the emergence of waterproof materials, and the renewal of waterproof materials, the development of waterproofing materials market has been promoted step by step. Nowadays, people's lives tend to be more comfortable and comfortable, so every building project, real estate company, decorating company and so on all seize the resident's home life, make the house live longer and more comfortable, and involve many aspects of waterproof products.
In recent years, China has formulated national and industrial standards for the main varieties of bituminous waterproof coatings, polymer modified bitumen waterproofing coatings and synthetic polymer waterproof coatings, and stipulated their testing methods and technical indexes. In April 1994, the national standard code for Roofing Engineering (gb50207--94) was published, and the quality requirements and coating protection of China's waterproof coatings were also promulgated. Water engineering design points, construction methods, engineering acceptance and maintenance have made clear provisions.
Features of waterproof coating:
1. Waterproof coating is viscous liquid before curing. Therefore, it can not only form a complete waterproof membrane without horizontal seams on the horizontal plane, but also on the facade, yin yang angle and various complex surfaces during construction.
2. When heating is used, it not only reduces environmental pollution, but also facilitates operation and improves working hours.
3. The waterproof layer is small in weight and is especially suitable for waterproofing of light roofs.
4, the waterproof membrane formed has greater extensibility, water resistance and weatherability, and it can adapt to the tiny changes of cracks at the base.
5. The waterproof coating is not only the main material of the waterproof layer, but also the adhesive. Therefore, the bonding quality is easy to guarantee and the maintenance is relatively simple. Especially for grass-roots cracks, construction joints, rainwater hopper and percolation pipes and other parts which are easy to cause leakage, it is easy to carry out the operation of strengthening brush and paste.
Waterproof construction technology:
1, grass-roots treatment
2. Proportioning operation
3. Brushing methods and thickness
4. Experiment test waterproof (closed water test)
Scope of application: basement, exterior wall, tunnel, subway engineering and so on.
Points for attention:
The base surface is clean and neat, free from oil stains, dust and moisture.
Construction is strictly prohibited under zero degrees Celsius and rain and snow.
Store in dry vent to prevent moisture from being affected.