Transparent waterproof adhesive for exterior wall Using special polymer copolymers as the base material, Modified additives The new waterproof coating adhesive (transparent) has been developed, which has the properties of film forming, flexibility and abrasion resistance. Air permeability And excellent Weatherability 。 It can be directly painted on tiles, stones, etc. cement concrete At the grass-roots level, it can not peel and chalk, prevent cement from alkali, effectively prevent the seepage phenomenon of the substrate, and prolong the service life. It provides a reliable guarantee for enhancing the durability of the wall, and is a water environmental protection product.
1. The coating is colorless, transparent, and will not destroy the original coating. Wall decoration Effect will not appear yellowing, dust, dust and so on.
2, heat resistance, UV resistance, ozone resistance, acid and alkali resistance, wide range of weatherability, adding special modifier, surfactant.
3, the film has good film forming property, strong adhesion and toughness can resist the stress generated by the deformation and cracking of the base.
4, with water as the dispersing medium, non combustible, non-toxic, tasteless, pollute the environment, is an environmentally friendly product.
5, cold construction, safe operation, convenient construction, can be directly sprayed, painted, brushed, scraped on the wall.
6. Film forming microporous Air permeability Suitable for Southern humid climate. Thermal evaporation And not agitate.
7, less consumption and cheaper cost.
Scope of application
1. Waterproof repair of exterior walls of various buildings. Wall tile Marble, granite, cement and so on. Inorganic materials Anticorrosive, waterproof and anti permeability coating.
2. Anticorrosion and waterproof coating of inorganic materials such as cement, ceramics and glass.
3, surface bottom, new and old roofing wall, new and old basement, toilet, bath, parking platform, parking platform, swimming pool, civil air defense engineering impervious and moistureproof, special structure, complex parts and other decorative waterproofing (anti mold) anti-corrosion.
Base surface processing
1, the surface must be smooth, solid, clean, oil-free, dusts and other loose animals.
2. Obvious voids and sand holes must be used. Cement mortar Blockage, smooth and sharp edges should be removed.
3. Pre wetting the base material until no water is accumulated.
4, the new casting concrete should have some dry curing time to prevent the shrinkage of concrete.
5, the old concrete surface must be rinsed clean with water before drying.
1. External wall ceramic tile waterproof: thorough cleaning, drying, oil-free and clean cracks. Honeycomb Manual brush or high pressure fog. Spray It should be saturated with full coverage.
2, cement based concrete: swimming pool and foundation must be dense, solid and dry. Uneven and crack, need to scrape waterproof putty. General brush 2-3 times, you should pay attention to the first time before coating the dry coating, do not stick to the hands and then coated again, and brush direction should be crisscrossed. The interval between the layers is dry and solid. The maximum coating interval should not exceed 36 hours. The joint of material can be directly coated. In rainy and humid environment, it is not suitable for construction.
3, after the completion of the waterproof layer, all parts of the whole project should be carefully examined, especially the cracks on the external wall tiles should be carefully inspected. The coating should not have such phenomena as brush leakage, delamination, warping and cracking. Identify problems, identify causes and repair them in time.
Points for attention
1, construction should ensure that the product covers the base completely, and it can be carried out for 24 hours after maintenance.
2. In case of high wear resistance, such as pedestrian passageway, hardened layer is required to protect the film from damage.